You can always return your product within 60 days from date of delivery for any reason. We charge £5 per return. Once received at our warehouse, it can take up to 2 weeks until your return is processed and the refund issued.
1. Return/Exchange process
- If not damaged, use the same packaging the products came in. Else use any other box or envelope of suitable size.
- If you use the same packaging, remove or cover your address
- Go to Tracked Returns | Royal Mail Group Ltd to print a return label or receive a QR code, which you can show at the post office and have them print a label for you.
- Attach the label to the package. Make sure it's securely fastened and the barcode is fully visible.
- Carefully put the products you want to return into the package.
- Tick the products you are returning on the receipt and add it to the package.
- Close the package and make sure it's properly sealed. Add extra tape if needed.
- Drop the package off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office.
If you want to have a receipt to keep, we can email you a new printable copy.
If you want to exchange one or several products in your order, simply place a new order for the products you want and then perform a normal return, as described above, for the products you do not want to keep from your first order.
☞ Remember to send the receipt together with the products you wish to return ☜
2. Processing time
After reaching our UK warehouse, your return will travel to our main European warehouse, where the return is processed. After that, the bank needs a few days to get the money to your account.
After you have sent us your products, please allow for 2 weeks until your money is back in your account.
3. Contact us
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding how to return or exchange products. You can reach us best via email at [email protected]. You can also call us on 020 3769 3726 .
4. Returns with other carriers
If you wish to not use our Royal mail service for returns, that's fine. We will not charge you the £5 if you pay for it and arrange the refund yourself. Just make sure you use a tracked shipping option. The address to send the return to is:
European Business Centre
6 Thornes Office Park
The £5 cost for the return will be deducted from your refund.
If you want to return multiple orders, sending them in the same package is fine. Just make sure to include all invoices. We will only charge you a total of £5, no matter how many orders are included in the same return.
You are free to open and try on the products at home, but other than that, the products are to be unused, in the same shape they arrived in, and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund.
If you have received a discount with your order, this will be deducted from any returned amount if the terms for the discount are no longer fulfilled.